The mission of the Boy Scouts of America...
to prepare young people to make ethical and moral choices over their lifetimes by instilling in them the values of the Scout Promise, Law, and Motto.
Cub Scouting Means "Doing"
Parent Action Items
- December Service Project- If you are interested in donating a gift for the family we have adopted for Christmas, please contact Miss Leah ASAP. Thank you!
- Recharter Payment is due to Mr. Rob at your earliest convenience.
- Parent volunteers are still needed for our Blue and Gold Committee, as well as our Pinewood Derby Committee. If interested, please contact your scout's den leader, or Mr. Rob.
Option A - Continue for 2015 with Boy's Life ($36)
- **IMPORTANT** 2015 RECHARTER In order to complete our recharter process, Mr. Rob will need to know by November 30th whether or not your scout will continue with our pack in 2015. Please consider the following options and email Mr. Rob with your choice:
Option B - Continue for 2015 without Boy's Life ($24)
Option C - Not continuing with Scouting in 2015
It is very important that Mr. Rob hears from you either way by November 30!
- DEC. 1- 6:30 PM The Call Division of the Saco Fire Department (our Charter Organization) has invited our pack to their December meeting, so that we can meet the members of the Call Division. During this meeting they will also be swearing in new members. If your scout is able to join us, please email Miss Leah and let her know, so that she can give Division Chief Legendre an idea of how many pack members will be there.
Pack | Tiger | Wolf | Bear | Webelos | Training
Visit Us on Facebook...