Become a Parent Leader
Parents are the life-blood of our pack
Without you Scouting doesn't happen. A Cub Scout pack is made up of parents as much as it is made up of scouts. When parents are involved, the pack will flourish.
How Can I Help?
- Volunteer to help with small tasks. Bring a snack, a game, or offer to lead an elective. Offer to help during den meetings. Many hands make light work, particularly when working with groups of children. Talk to your den leader for specific needs.
- Ask the Cubmaster or Committee Chair about the needs of the Pack. Help is always needed, from leadership roles to smaller committees (fundraising, activity planning, etc).
- Do you have an idea to improve the program? Something to add, remove, or change? Come to one of our monthly parent/leader meetings. All parents/adult partners are welcome to contribute.
Become A Leader
It is easy to become a Trained Leader in our pack. ALL the required training can be taken online - so you can take the training at your own pace.
Akela's first steps:
- Talk to a current leader (Cubmaster, Committee Chair, Den Leader) about your willingness to help.
- Discuss which role would best fit your talents and comfort level.
- Download, print and complete the Adult Leader Application below, or your can get an application at a den or pack meeting.
- Complete Leader Training.