Council Specific Training (45 Minutes)
- Go to myscouting.org and create an account. You will need your BSA number, which you receive after you have completed and Adult Leader Application and it has been processed by the Pine Tree Council.
- Take the following courses at myscouting.org...
- Youth Protection Training
- Print the Youth Protection Training Certificate (available upon completion of the course)
- This is Scouting
- Leader Specific (depending on the role you will be performing)
- Your completed certificates will automatically sync with scoutbook.
Pack Specific Training (45 minutes)